- Days 1–2 : ARUSHA
- Days 2–4 : TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- Days 4–6 : NGORONGORO CRATER
- Days 6–10 : SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : £6,837 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Best Months : Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Countries : Tanzania
Created to get you into the middle of the herds in Tarangire and the Serengeti, this wildebeest-and-elephant safari is a big-hitter for the wildlife-lover. Time your travels between July and September for classic sightings and peak weather.
Specific highlights of this Tanzania safari:
- Includes Tanzania’s famous Northern Circuit: Tarangire, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the Serengeti
- Staying in Nomad Tanzania accommodation
- Elephant and wildebeest migration focused
- YZ favourite, top-quality tented camps
- Known for quality safari guides and experiences on offer.
Overview of the suggested Tanzania safari lodges and activities:
This 9-night trip is a luxury safari that focuses on offering some of the best wildlife sightings you could witness in Northern Tanzania. Once you have settled after your journey, with one night in Rivertrees Country Inn at Arusha, you’ll head out on your safari. First up is Kuro Tarangire, a tented camp in the centre of the scenic national park Tarangire. Afterwards, you’ll stay at Entamanu Ngorongoro, which has a fabulous location on the rim of the world-famous Crater! Serengeti Safari Camp is next. This is the oldest and one of the finest mobile properties that follows the Great Migration, moving between several sites to keep up with the herds.
Kuro offers expertly guided game drives, night drives, and bush walks. Entamanu’s activity list includes vehicle safaris in the Ngorongoro Crater, as well as highlands walks and cultural experiences with the Maasai. Once you’re at Serengeti Safari Camp, your focus will be following the Great Migration herds on game drives!
Who is this Tanzania trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.