- Days 1–3 : SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
- Days 3–5 : SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
- Days 5–7 : SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
- Guide Price : £3,328 per person
- Duration : 6 nights
- Countries : Zambia
This trip focuses solely on the South Luangwa. We have split your time between three great value camps, which allow you to explore different landscapes within the park and experience a broad range of activities, including some of the best walking safaris in Africa.
Specific highlights of this Zambia safari:
- The ultimate South Luangwa experience.
- Exceptional value for money, and the camps chosen offer a perfect balance between the more permanent lodge experience and a remote bush camp.
- Unique access into the park via the pontoon across the river, while the bush camps take you away from the crowds allowing access to exclusive wildlife areas.
- Best suited to those looking for a combination of comfort and a sense of adventure.
- Best from June through to the end of October.
Overview of the suggested Zambia safari lodges and activities:
This is an itinerary of two parts. It begins in the Mfuwe area of the park, before moving to the more remote bush camps in the far south. Both areas are rich in wildlife. The properties we use are small and intimate camps with a rustic flavour, offering classic game drives and walking safaris.
We are using camps from the Kafunta portfolio. Kafunta is a company that has been around for years (meaning it has prime locations) and is highly regarded within the industry. Kafunta aims to deliver superb safari experiences and adventure at a reasonable price. This is backed up by quality guides and good service. Combining the company’s properties gives you a full Luangwa experience, one we rate very highly at Yellow Zebra!
Who is this Zambia trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is entirely tailor-made to you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like to do!