- Days 1–4 : THE LINYANTI
- Days 4-7 : OKAVANGO DELTA
- Days 7–10 : MOREMI GAME RESERVE
- Guide Price : £17,662 per person
- Duration : 9 nights
- Countries : Botswana
This trip is as lavish and lush as northern Botswana itself! It truly epitomises luxury, using three lodges that we in the office consider some of the greatest lodges in Africa.
Specific highlights of this Botswana safari:
- The ultimate luxury all-year-round Botswana safari
- Staying in some of Africa’s most famous camps
- The best game viewing that Botswana has to offer
- Land and water-based activities, including mokoro excursions, boat cruises, night drives, guided walks
- Hefty price tag, but 100% worth the cost.
Overview of the suggested Botswana safari lodges and activities:
Offering both land and water experiences, this trip combines incredible game viewing in the Linyanti and the Okavango Delta! You’ll stay in three luxurious properties - Great Plains’ Zarafa, Wilderness Vumbura Plains and Wilderness Mombo Camp. You’ll start by travelling to the Linyanti, to Great Plains Zarafa Camp, a superlative and intimate camp on the vast and exclusive Selinda Reserve. Then you’ll have two bases in the Okavango Delta, both of which are operated by Wilderness, and which will offer the best of the Delta.
We’ve included two Delta locations, as although both offer exceptional game viewing, Vumbura Plains focuses on a variety of activities, including night drives, walking safaris, mokoros, and boating safaris, whereas Mombo aims to provide the best game viewing on the best game drives.
Who is this Botswana trip for?
This trip has been designed and priced with couples and honeymooners in mind (two adults travelling together). However, every trip we create is tailor-made for you. If you’re a group or a family, we might even suggest different accommodation. We can move elements and change the number of days – it all depends entirely on what you would like.